Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ships Ahoy


A couple of years ago my mom bought my dad a canoe for Christmas. Ever since he has been complaining that he's never been able to take it out because he's been to busy. Well a couple of months ago we had a heavy rain, and when ever that happens this large hole in the back of our office always fills with water. So one day I told him that he should take his canoe out on that. So that's what he did, Cameron was at the office at the time so Grandpa took him out for a ride. The water was only about a foot deep and they kept getting stuck.

3 comments:

Jann said...

I am laughing my head off at this. What in the world. Take it to a lake and enjoy the gift. Very funny, especially the part about them getting stuck. I hope he brings it to the family reunion with him, then it can actually be used properly.

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

That is so funny.

Unknown said...

thats so cute! Sounds like something my dad would do.