Tuesday, April 22, 2008

YaYaYa

Tonight Jake was complaining that I haven't done a new blog in a while. Sorry folks but nothing new has happened lately. I did go out to dinner with Jake & Maria and some friends tonight and that was really fun. Then we went bowling but half of our group flaked out at the last minuet but that's OK it was still a blast. I got a score of 61 lets just say I'm not a bowler. Jake got a 106, Maria got a 79 and Miles (Jake's friend) got a 145 (I think those are the right scores).

3 comments:

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Sounds like you guys a had fun! Don't worry, I'm not good at bowling either!

Jake said...

Girl it was so much fun chillin with you last night! Bowling was a blast and you kicked it! We have got to do more stuff like that. Or even better, how about we go on a cruise? Say in June? :)

Jann said...

So glad to hear from you. You have to remember, there are some of us, that do not know what you are up to, so we want to hear from you. What a fun night out.