Monday, March 17, 2008

Hard Ground

This weekend I decided to plant some rose bushes in my new back yard. I got six bushes in different colors and sizes. I think my house was built on a river bed. There are so many rocks in that ground that I couldn't even use a shovel I had to use one of those hand gardening shovels. It took over an hour for each hole, but I did get them all in so ya for me. It made my hands and arms so sore I'm chicken peck'n it right now. I'm going to have to come up with something else to finish planting things in my yard. Dose anyone have any ideas or know of a tool that might help please let me know.

6 comments:

Jake said...

One easy solution can be found standing on the corners near building supply stores...

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Hire a good looking man...

Test Account said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stephen&andrea said...

Hey jen it's Andrea Good luck with the backyard hope everything goes well. I agree with what lara says hire a good looking lds man!!! Hey i have a question when is james wife due with baby #2?? I didnt know if you knew but i was thinking of throwing my baby shower may 3rd but it's still not set in stone because i wanted to know when she was having hers.

Jann said...

I have to agree with Lara. Good for you for getting in those roses. Lots of work, but I am sure it will pay off. Pictures please.

stephen&andrea said...

hey jen i need you address so i can send you a invitation to my baby shower. Im planning on sending them next week. thanks