Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Family


Last Sunday Maria, Jake and all her family came over and we here able to get our family pitchers taken. We were not sure it would happen because Wendi's dad had died from cancer on Saturday and we didn't know if she would be up to it. I guess she needed to get out so her and Ben made it out (grandma and grandpa were watching the kids at the time). Today we went to the funeral to support Wendi and Ben, it was a beautiful service and it was a comfort to have a reminder that we can be together forever and that is world is not the end and we will see our loved ones that have passed before us. I am thankful for this knowledge and for my family.

5 comments:

Jann said...

Beautiful picture. You all look so good.

Sarah said...

You all look great!

Unknown said...

cute pic! ours looks like crap!
haha- I don't think we are as pretty as you!

The Chambers said...

Jennifer it's your cousin Lollie! Fantastic pic...you guys look great. We need to get a family picture here soon.

Unknown said...

Looking good Jennifer! Thanks for reading my blog too. It helped me get to yours because for some reason, when I tried to type it in, it wouldn't work! Keep in touch! I may be in Flagstaff, but I do come back to the Valley from time to time.