Friday, July 3, 2009

Can't Sleep

OK some of my neighbors decided that it would be a good idea to start the 4th. a little early last night. And of course because they were so loud Sammy decided that the only thing to do was to join in and bark at them. I finally got up and let her in so she would knock it off. So there I was on the brink of falling asleep around 2:00AM when for no apparent reason flashes of my little farm on Farm Town on facebook starts to flash through my head (thanks a lot Julie) I don't know why it just was, then I started to itch. I so hate that filling, so I finally got up about 3:00AM and took a bath hopeing to get relaxed enough to get a least a couple hours of sleep. I think a finnaly fell asleep around 4:00 and got up at 6:00 to get ready for work. So if any of you have to deal with me today and I'm a little mean you can blame it on my neighbors, Sammy, Julie (for getting me hook on Farm Town) and a weird case of the itches.

3 comments:

Ellen Rae said...

I hate nights like that! Hopefully, you can sleep in on the 4th and the neighbors will be quiet.

Grandma Esther said...

That was not a good way to start the 4th celebration. Our 4th was pretty quiet. First we went to the "early bird" breakfast, then the 10 o'clock program, which was excellent, reminding us of our great country and heritage. We enjoyed Craig, Julie and their families and than of course our families that live here in St. Johns. Sunday morning your mom and dad came and we all enjoyed being with them. We love you and miss you.

Jann said...

Sorry about the sleepless night. I hope you are all recovered. I am convinced FB is the ultimate time waster. I just put up over 600 pictures of Italy. Only took me about 2 hours.