Friday, March 20, 2009

TV Problems

Last week while watching cable on my LCD it suddenly went blank and a message appeared saying Unusable Connection, I tried using both my DVD player and my Wii but no luck, same message. Both of my Basic Connections are not working so yesterday I get this bright idea to use the Advanced Connections which you have to use two different cords with, so off I go to Best Buy to pick them up, $60.00 later I get home to reconnect my TV. Finally I get a nice bright pitcher (even though I had to connect everything to the DVD player to watch cable and play on the Wii) but thats OK the only problem is that there is NO SOUND.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now completely out of ideas, don't you just hate technology sometimes.




2 comments:

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

That sucks! Things always break down after warranty too!

Jann said...

Stinky. I hope it all gets work out soon.