Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Is Hard To Do

On Saturday evening I went with my mom and sister - in - law Julie to pick up my grandma so we could all go to Deseret Book, I guess they have this huge sale and door prizes during presthood meeting. As we were coming out of my grandma's town house they have about four really steep steps and I wasn't watching were I was going and took a tumble down them. I landed on my left side and couldn't move for a while. As the night wour on I just kept getting more stiff and sore, by Sunday I could baring move. I am feeling a little bit better today but I"m still sore and my left hip and ankle ack but all in all I'm pretty lucky that I didn't brake something. So if you ever find yourself on a porch and you think you have enough room around you take my advice turn around before you move don't step backwardes.

2 comments:

Jake said...

Girl...How do you do it? Falling is the worst! We dropped by to see how you were doing on Sunday, but it might have been that you couldn't walk to the door. Let me know if you need anything. I love you girl!

Jann said...

I hope you are completely recovered. No fun at all. I hate it when I do stuff like this.