Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hal To The Concerning Hero

I did it, I gritted my teeth after a nights rest and of letting my brain de-numb and I concerned my all time enemy, doing something new on the computer. In my last blog if you'll recall the trouble I was having downloading audio books onto my new ipod and how I had finally figured it out, then when I tried it on a different computer it wouldn't work. Well today I opened every file, all the little extra technical things you can open to the files, but only geeks really knows what they do, look in HELP under every key word I could think of and I finally found that one little box that had to be unchecked to make it all work. Of course I had to do my little technology victory dance it was that great of a feeling. It might of taken around 10 hrs in 2 day to do it but I did it. I only have one more thing to say YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 comments:

Jann said...

Great job Jennifer. You rock.

Jake said...

I made your bag big enough that you can use it as a carry on bag for our trip next week!! No, it looks alot bigger in the picture than it really is.

Unknown said...

are you so excited for your cruise...... 2 more days!