Friday, December 14, 2007

Hello Blogger Land

Well friends and neighbors I finally got my Christmas lights up at my new house. I've been living there for about a week now and trying to get used to the traffic going to and from work but it's not so bad. All my family is doing well and we're spending Christmas down here in the valley instead of going up to the white mountains. We do something called the progressive dinner were we go to each other houses in one day to have a meal. This year we're starting at my house with the appetizers, then to my parents house for dinner, then to Aaron and Julie's house for desert, finally we're going to go see the Christmas lights at the temple then to James and Treana's house for hot chocolate and cookies. (Ben and Wendi now live to far away) at each house we open presents and get to see how everyone else decorated for Christmas, it makes for a fun day and the holiday seems to last longer. Well I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Have fun and keeps safe.

5 comments:

Jake said...

You did your lights with out me!! I feel so betrayed. It was a surprise though to find out that you have finally posted something original. Keep it up it is a fun way to keep up with each other. (jake)

Jake said...

Hey I just read your comment on our blog and just wanted to know who "jackie" is?? We're not the Kennedy's.

Jake said...

p.s. I passed not past!!

Jann said...

I want to come to your progressive dinner. How fun. You need to post pictures of your new house. I have been hearing about it from others, but I would love to see it on your blog.

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Hey Jennifer! I want to come and check out your house. You aren't that far...